jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

Siempre encontrarán la forma de regresar...

- We can have everything.
- No, you can. It's me who can't.
- I'll give you the money to start whatever foundation you want.
- It won't change anything. Anne's right. As long as I'm with you I'm Hillary in the White House, and I wanna be Hillary secretary of state, but with better hair.
- Then you'll find another way to show the world you're a force to be reckoned with. We'll build our futures together.
- I followed my heart all last year and it led me nowhere. Now I need to follow my head.
- You don't need to choose between them. Look at Brad and Angelina. They takes turns on top.
- Yeah, but she won an Oscar first! I'm sorry, but I have to be Blair Waldorf before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
- I love you.
- I love you too. I don't expect you to wait.
- If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back. (Si dos personas tienen que estar juntas, siempre encontrarán la forma de regresar)
- Do you really believe that?
- I do.
- Me too... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario